Pages

24 October 2011

Just a little Memory or two

Leighton has been bouncing around in her room for over an hour and a half. At 145p I go in and tell her to lay down and sleep. She told me "NO! Don't want to." I said well you have 15 more minutes before I am letting you up. {mostly because I wanted to finish OLTL in peace. HA!} I asked her if I should set the beep beep or just trust me. She ALWAYS replies "just trust ju." I love the trust she puts in me and I work hard not to betray it.

It's quiet now. I go up to release her as promised and she is cashed out. Priceless.

Just a little memory that I want to remember...and perhaps a note to self that nap time should be moved back closer to 2p. :)


Micah's surgery was so rough on all of us. But you know what the best part was? Yes, there is always a best part to every situation, sometimes you just have to look for it, but it is there. The best part was the little snuggle bear he was. Micah is always a love bug, but lately he just so busy, he doesn't want to cuddle long. However, for the entire stay at the hospital and even today he has been nothing but snuggly and cuddly. We could just hold him and rock for hours. It was bliss.

These are the moments you wish could just last forever.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pic of your kids. :) So glad you're home and Micah is recovering and this is all behind you! I didn't comment last week but was praying on surgery day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...