Pages

13 October 2011

Things Lo Says

So while we were having our sick day on the couch complete with watching non-stop tv we discovered Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I know you all can't believe it took us this long, but we just got real cable 3 months ago and she is pretty content with PBS. I can't keep up with all the 3000 channel numbers.

Anyway she was in love.

Later as we were napping on the couch, she picks up a "phone" and calls daddy.

Leighton: Daddy I watch Mickey Mouse Cub house. It is SOOOOO AWeSOME! {over and over again}

I about died laughing.

Then today when Mickey asked if you wanted to come to his clubhouse she responds: Alright!

Within one day she learned:
Meeska, Mooseka, Mickey Mouse. AND

Oh Toodles!

She is a hoot. I can't wait to see what Micah comes up with one day.

1 comment:

  1. Hope she's enjoying the Hot Dog Dance! We discovered MMCH about a month ago!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...