Pages

09 October 2011

Leighton's Scrapbook

Here is another look into Lo's scrapbook. I am -->: :<--this close to being all caught up with her scrapbook and Micah's book. My goal is to be caught up by the end of the month. We shall see, however, life usually interferes with all my best laid plans. HA!

{April}
 

Swim Lessons
{May}



This is a page for both kids. I am hoping after this first year with Micah, I will have more of these. That's the beauty of digi scrapping you can make one page once and print it as many times as you like.
{June-July}

You see other parts of my scrapbooks HERE.















1 comment:

  1. How do you have time to do these awesome scrapbooking pages? My kids would never leave me alone long enough to actually finish a project like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...