Pages

04 October 2011

This and That

I am sort of in a blah phase. Too much, yet so little going on. Make sense? Every felt like that?

So here is a little glimpse into our lives my brain.

{one}. All of September was shot with my sister and family coming for two weeks. {good thing}
Then as soon as they left I had to go back to work. {bad thing}.
My house is a wreck and I feel like my little routine I was getting into is lost. I just can't find my groove again.

{two}. I want a piano for Lo {and maybe me too}. I am still working on how to get my piano from childhood over here and where I can put it. Lo shows a real interest in music and the arts and I want to get her started early.

I use to play, but man it has been a loooong time, I really have to concentrate on something that use to be so natural to me. Not like riding a bike. HA!


{three}. How about them Cats? We are 4-0! Hope we can keep it up. And isn't this the cutest Wildcat fan ever?!
{four}. I did find some motivation to get my fall decor out. Really Lo wanted to get out the Pumpkin man, so badly, how could I refuse that face. So I bucked up and got it all out.





{five}. Micah went in for his weight check yesterday. 14#12z. Awesome. While I truly mean that this is awesome that he gained 10z in 2 weeks something he hasn't done in over 6 months it is a tad frustrating because now I am questioning whether to go forward with this surgery. Aghhh! He still spits up a ton, but I think the weight could be attributed to the fact that I have mostly weaned him {post to come}. My doc wants us to just to keep an eye on him still and worse/best case scenario we cancel the surgery.

{six}. This is what trying to get a picture of my two kids is like, especially when one is very mobile and busy!

{seven}. This past weekend we went to our city's festival. Really all we did was the parade. Lo was so pumped about it, she had no idea what it was about. She did enjoy getting candy and standing in the street. Me I enjoyed snuggling a baby boy who never falls asleep in my arms anymore. I just couldn't put him down, you have to enjoy those fleeting moments.

{eight}. These are the Keethler Men. Chad's half brother's family came to visit us on Saturday.
Also, funny because clearly we are a house divided. :) {KU vs KSU}

There is our lives in a nut shell. I can't believe we are entering the holiday season already. Lo is already talking about Sany Clause. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...