Pages

21 October 2011

Surgery for MW

I sit here in the waiting room waiting for my son to come out of surgery. Writing is my outlet. It is the hardest thing to watch your baby be wheeled away from you screaming and crying. Our hearts are so sad. I have been trying to stay as brave as I can, but it isn't easy.

The surgery is suppose to be about 2 hours, we will see. They are already 2 hours behind what we were told. It has been a long morning and Micah was a trooper right up until about 930a and then it went downhill fast. Nothing made him happy. All he wanted was to nurse and sleep, but couldn't. We kept thinking any minute they were going to come get us, because that is what we were told...of course it was another hour and half right as Micah FINALLY fell asleep.

Then another 30 minutes in pre-op. We kissed our boy and put him in God's hands.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. We feel them.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...